Monday, June 27, 2011

Sam & I Chez Nous

Back to the old routine in no time. Bridge the first day back was really good and came second then down to earth with a bang yesterday really bad day - no cards.

Suzie gave Sam a beautiful sheepskin coat which he is wearing with great pride.  He is better rugged up than I am.  We look a real pair late at night walking round the grounds me in mu cosy dressing gown and Sam in his coat.  A bit disappointing the personnel in the doggy park seen to have changed somewhat and many more large dogs. I do not know where they all come from.

Looking forward to the Reds on Saturday will have to keep my fingers well crossed.  Then Billy Hunter is getting us tickets for State of Origin - Rich, Vicki and Me.

Will have to start on the saga of the light again as it is still shining in my eyes.

Off to lunch with Mannie to-day at US Club.  Should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment